Rina Hart, Chairperson, CNY Health Associates, Benefit Consulting Group, 315-413-4492, firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the Membership Committee is to enhance the member services of The Greater Liverpool Chamber of Commerce, Inc., to better promote business in the community.
• Reviewing and expanding of current member programs and services.
• Implement member retention programs and recruit new members.
• Mentor new members, attend Ribbon Cuttings, assist in greeting guest and working the registration areas at Chamber functions.
• Plan and develop Social Activities of the chamber.
The Training for Business Growth:
Anthony Carangelo, Chairperson, The Growth Coach, 315-762-0805, email@example.com
The mission of the Training for Business Growth Committee is to offer professional development learning opportunities for current and prospective Chamber Members and their employees that will help their business prosper, grow and strengthen the communities they serve.
The Golf Committee:
Cristina Vaughn, Chairperson, ENV Insurance Agency LLC, 315-641-5848, firstname.lastname@example.org
This has been an event that has had great attendance by members and non-members of the Chamber. The Golf Outings provided an opportunity for fun and networking. This generates revenue for the Chamber and a portion is given to Liverpool Dollars for Scholars.
Victor Shattuck, Chairperson, Lyoness, 315-243-0577, email@example.com
• Write spotlight article, monthly Business Journal and Eagle Newspaper Page.
• Review Chamber marketing materials and web site.
• Meet local media deadlines for releases and announcements.
• Help to create excitement and visibility about the Chamber.
Sub-Committee: Liverpool is the Place:
Colleen Gunnip, Chairperson, 1st Ward Councilor, Town of Salina, 315-652-5029, firstname.lastname@example.org
Liverpool is the Place (LITP) is a sub-committee of the Greater Liverpool Chamber of Commerce. The purpose of LITP is to present cultural events, encourage sponsorship of these events, raise funds for programming and to bring together all ages and people of varied interest to the community of Greater Liverpool. LITP runs the summer concert series in Johnson Park, as well as the concerts in the Library.